Yes the sound of the speaker is important to you but its not even important to
Olympus who actually recommend in the manual that you use headphones either
wired or Bluetooth wireless for best playback results.
The speaker is a secondary function that’s there for convenience and naut else.
Halmet’s right when he talks about Zoom calling the internal speakers of their
recorders “Confidence” speakers but the sound of those certainly doesn’t give
me any confidence <smile>.

> On 10 Apr 2018, at 2:35 am, Rick Alfaro <rick.alf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Given your biggest reason for the recorder, you are correct. My biggest
> reason however is for note taking, and I hate wearing headphones so the sound
> of the speaker for playback is important to me. I love the fact that Voice
> Guidance is there for a lot of the Olympus recorders but I do wish they did a
> better job on their internal speakers.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.

View/Reply Online (#528): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/528
View All Messages In Topic (18): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/16777022