Hi Aman!
I think there was someone on the Eyes-free list mentioning a pioneer player
with android.
I am not sure i have the message saved where he is talking about it.
You might search the archives on googlegroups.
Myself am using my Nokia 8 as a phone and media player and it works like a
charm.
Though i use the apple music app and it does not have  the chromecast support
which annoys me a bit.
Though i think Iphone is easier to use or Ios is easier to use.
But i don’t want to have 2 devices with me when i am out and about so i have to
use the Android and we will see what will happen in coming updates to Android P.
/A