Greetings,

On my XP machine, including GW V5.70, I could save settings, if I did escape
and control, then cursored through the programs list down to GoldWave, then
cursored right into the setting, besides altering such things as playback
and loads of other items, I could save the settings.  On my W7 machine using
the same program and also in V6.32 and probably also in V6.35 received but
not yet examined, could find no way of saving settings.

Please can anybody point me as to how I may achieve this?

Thanks.

---
https://www.avg.com