Greetings,

all settings, one could save them in GW, for instance, on this XP machine, I
do:

Esc and control,

p for programs,

then cursor down to GoldWave,

then right arrow into the sub menu, first GoldWave, second GoldWave help,
third GoldWave manual and fourth GoldWave Setup.

Going into this item, I am presented with a list of things, these can be set
as desired, virtualized window here is what I then see.

GoldWave Setup Options
Disable effect plug-ins
Disable file format plug-ins
Disable visual plug-ins
Do not use OpenGL
Disable Wave Audio Compression Manager
Ignore floating point errors
Disable Cue/Info/New warning messages
Disable background waveform drawing
Allow playback while recording
Do not force windows on top
Assume low priority processing
Reset audio devices every time
Redraw Sound windows indirectly (no flicker)
Force screen reader mode
Backup Settings... Restore Settings...
OK Cancel Help

If I backup settings, I receive a file named:

GoldWaveSettings.gws

on my W7 machine, using the same program, I cannot find the equivalent
mechanism.  This would enable me to transport my own settings to use them
elsewhere.  The keyboard save/install is still present and easily
accessible.

I want to do the same thing on W7 W10 or whatever, in V6.32 and, presumably,
in the just released V6.35.

---
https://www.avg.com