Ummmm,

   I was under the impression that the TeleGPS could be used a a straight
forward
APRS GPS tracker and used with a D72A.  I have the 1.5 v of the programming
software and am not receiving packets. I flashed the unit to 1.5  I can hear
data coming
 in but doesn't sound anything like an APRS signal. Did I make a mistake of
ordering?   I've tried AltOS UI and TeleGPS 1.5.   I was able to connect to the
unit and reprogram it, change the frequency etc but I don't see a direct option
for
APRS tracking.  Data rates are too fast I believe.  Did I mistakenly mislead
myself?   Can I return for refund if it's not programmable to a straight GPS
tracker? Kurt KC9LDH