Much appreciated José, count me in as a beta tester.

On 2022-08-02 1:27 a.m., Jose M Calhariz wrote:
On Mon, Aug 01, 2022 at 06:50:15PM +0100, Jose M Calhariz wrote:
On Mon, Aug 01, 2022 at 10:55:40AM +0200, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
Am 29.07.22 um 04:11 schrieb Pavan Raj:
Hello Everyone,

We at Zmanda are pleased to announce the 3.5.2 release of Amanda
Community.
Nice to hear ...

anyone touched that yet?

Looking forward to that release packaged for Debian (most of my
amanda-servers run Debian Linux).
Give me sometime to prepare non oficial Debian source packages for
Debian 11 and 10, so you can easily build for your servers.  This time
I would like some reports of success with 3.5.2 before upload an
official package to Debian unstable.
I have problems with the autotools to compile amanda 3.5.2 for a
pre-offcial package for Debian, with alot of warnings about deprecated
macros.  I will work on this.

On gentoo I am afraid I have to try to come up with an ebuild myself for now
(even the 3.6 beta doesn't come with an ebuild yet).

Kind regards
Jose M Calhariz

Kind regards
Jose M Calhariz