On 8/2/22 01:40, Winston Sorfleet wrote:
Much appreciated José, count me in as a beta tester.

Me too, but its been a while and this is a fairly fresh bullseye install, and autogen
complains mightily, and quickly.

gene@coyote:~/src/amanda-tag-community-3.5.2$ ./autogen
See DEVELOPING for instructions on updating:
 * gettext macros
 * gnulib
 * libtool files
..creating file lists
..aclocal
config/amanda/libs.m4:160: warning: macro 'AM_PATH_GLIB_2_0' not found in library
...aclocal patches
..autoconf
configure:46532: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PATH_GLIB_2_0
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure:46533: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_MSG_ERROR
autoconf failed

And the fix is?

build-essential., debhejper and friends are installed.