Am 16.09.22 um 17:52 schrieb gene heskett:

The first thing I note is the use of port 5000, and I'm wondering about the possibility of fighting over the ports as Octoprint uses FQDN:5000 as its web server to administer its designated 3d printer.

I expect its changeable, and I've done it to Octoprint just for test, works fine. But is that a potential problem if octoprint is sitting idle on a client at the time amanda gets fired up? Something to check
out I think, Stefan. Thanks.

Where do you see that port 5000?

I grep through the sources and I am not sure ...

my installation in a test VM seems to work so far, although not yet fully compatible to the Debian packages, as Jose mentioned