On 17 Mar 2000, Jamie van den Berge wrote:

>Several users reported a large slowdown / cpu usage increase
>since AmIRC 3.2, however, we have not been able to reproduce
>this behaviour.  Any more detailed reports on this subject are
>appreciated :) 

I'm one of the people who reported a significant jump in CPU
usage with 3.4; what I've discovered is that jump went away when
I installed version 9.3 of popupmenu.library, replacing an 8.x
version. AmIRC 3.4 now seems to be consuming little more CPU time
when relatively idle than 3.2 did.

I am now a happy user of 3.4. Thanks!

George

 ----
[> George Madison <*> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Just say NO to razors! <]
[> It's a BEAR thing -- you wouldn't understand <*> Copyright 2000 <]

__________________________________________________________
AmIRC Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to