Hello Michael

On 19-Mar-00, you wrote:

MR> Hi, George
MR> On 17-Mar-00, you wrote:
MR>> I'm one of the people who reported a significant jump in CPU
MR>> usage with 3.4; what I've discovered is that jump went away when
MR>> I installed version 9.3 of popupmenu.library, replacing an 8.x
MR>> version. AmIRC 3.4 now seems to be consuming little more CPU time
MR>> when relatively idle than 3.2 did.
MR>> I am now a happy user of 3.4. Thanks!
MR> 
MR> I have v9.07 of the library.  Where do I get version 9.3 of
MR> popupmenu.library from ???
MR> 
MR> Regards

Here is v9.7.

Love,
 Jamie
-- 
PGP Public key availiable on request

Quote Of The Moment:

Life Is. No Matter What Seems To Be.
-- Richard Bach


-- Binary/unsupported file stripped by Listar --
-- Type: application/x-lha
-- File: pmuser.lha
-- Desc: http://www.boing.nu//pm/pmuser.lha


__________________________________________________________
AmIRC Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to