Hi, George
On 17-Mar-00, you wrote:
> I'm one of the people who reported a significant jump in CPU
> usage with 3.4; what I've discovered is that jump went away when
> I installed version 9.3 of popupmenu.library, replacing an 8.x
> version. AmIRC 3.4 now seems to be consuming little more CPU time
> when relatively idle than 3.2 did.
> I am now a happy user of 3.4. Thanks!

I have v9.07 of the library.  Where do I get version 9.3 of
popupmenu.library from ???

Regards
-- 
|=======================================================================|
|     Michael Rye    |Micronik Infinitiv A1200 Tower, Zorro II Backplane|
|UNIX/DBA/C/HTML/Java|   Blizzard 1240-40 MHz, 42 Meg RAM, 2.2 Gig HD   |
|     Team  AMIGA    |   Blizzard 1230 SCSI, Surf Squirrel, Supra 56e   |
|   [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  NEC 16X SCSI-II CD-ROM,  Seagate TapeStor 8000  |
|=======================================================================|
|                  This space intentionally left blank.                 |
|=======================================================================|

__________________________________________________________
AmIRC Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to