Totally true, I agree with Karel, I didn't think about this topmost issue, but
yeah, we should avoid that as it's FUCKING
ANNOYING (;)).
I like the idea of a link 'hide' in the splashscreen which could be clicked and
would completly disappear without waiting
for the program to finish loading...
I wouldn't want people to have to click there everytime.. so maybe make it
something like :
Hide this splash screen
Hide this splash screen and never show up again..
or something easier to understand.. or have a popup once amsn loads "you hid
the splash screen during amsn's loading,
would you want to completly remove it for future sessions ?"
or something...

KKRT