That's a whole other story.  I was talking about having more then 1
account in an aMSN profile.  Having multiple profiles would still be
possible this way.  Othjer profiles should have their own window, not
a tab on teh window of the other profile so you can have 1 amsn
profile on a workspace and another (from a friend) on another
workspace for example.