I dislike the separated Window and Main Window for FT because like Karel
I don't like to search 100 years for a window but I often only keep my
chat window open...
The most logical would be to have FTs near the chat window of the bound
contact so I would say a FT tab for each container and for users who
don't use tabs add one especially for FT ? (I am not sure for this last one)
Anyway, when I want to chat I don't want to have the side of a window
taken by the download manager : don't forget that's a huge window so how
would you integreate this near the chat window...
Unlike Live we provide several informations/options for each file...
About moving file, I don't know if we can display a directory browser
but idea seems interesting but not using a right clic (think about Mac
user and their Command-click) and that's so better to provide a button
like we have already for other actions...
Phil