On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 7:13 PM, Vivia Nikolaidou <vi...@ee.auth.gr> wrote:

> Time to start this :)
>
> - Add missing pixmaps to minimal skin and make sure tab flickering is
> visible
> - Fix MSNP2P stuff that broke with WLM 2009
> - Option to integrate webcam in the chatwindow (needed for maemo)
> - Finish VoIP UI
> - Small annoyance: when a CW gets opened because they nudge you, you
> don't see their DP
> - Make block/unblock work when using the byrdr server (I suspect that
> byrdr performs the change before redirecting us to omega, might not be
> the case though)

Actually, it's not the case.. from what I found is that the byrdr does
redirect us and the  xml contains a somehow positive response... but I don't
think it does actually take it into account because the AddMember does get
the same kind of answer, and it does succeed after the redirection.. also,
when you have that error with the DeleteMember, when you look at it closely,
it retries with byrdr, and the byrdr seems to succeed.. then redirects, the
redirected URL fails, it redirects to byrdr, which succeeds, etc... so it's
all just weird...
 I think what happens is that the server now does it automatically for us..
if you add to Allow list, it automatically removes from Block list, if you
add to Block list, it automatically removes from Allow list.. which is why
the AddMember works but the DeleteMember doesn't...
could be tested by doing the Delete before the Add... or by doing just the
Add and then resyncing and checking which lists the user is a member of...
but yes, this change should be fixed before the release...