Yeah, sure, I gave my comments to vivia and I think she game them to you..
mainly, the 'development CREW'.. the 'CREW' is too big... and we want to avoid
specific stuff like that since it would be best to have one t shirt and
give it to all (contributers, forumers, etc..), and we also would like to give
some of the shirts at FOSDEM to 'promote' amsn.
The logo is ok with me, but I undrstood that we can only have it in one color ?
would have been nice to have the blue/green real logo as we
currently have it on aMSN.
Oh, and the sentence in the bottom, no locking in, no locking out... hum.. it
takes hours of thinking to understand the meaning.. we should probably
find another tag line :)
That's it.

KaKaRoTo