Hi,

Ik like 'm very much.  But, the prices I put on the wiki are for
1sided prints only now.  For 2 sides you can do the math, adding an
extra cliché cost (25 euro/total) and printing cost (0,40 euro/pc),
and adding taxes again.  I don't know it the back is really needed as
when you wear a bag on your back or some clothes overneith it, the
back is always covered .. on the other hand I already made a T-shirt
with publicity for  an event and we only had a print on the back for
it because when ppl want to read it an it's on your back it doesn't
make 'm look like theu're staring at you and have them feel at ease.

So .. what do you think ? front only (my suggestion), back and front,
back only ?

Karel.

PS: if we decide upon this one, I'll need the desin in a
black-on-white scalable PDF (or adobe scalable grafics file format)