Hi,
Check out the latest news post I put on http://amsn-project.net (or
http://www.amsn-project.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4716 ).
I hope you guys can all fill in your information in the wiki, mainly the
t-shirt size, so they can be ordered with the proper amount for each size...

Read the http://www.amsn-project.net/wiki/FOSDEM_2008 page and the
http://www.amsn-project.net/wiki/0.97:Gifts page.. as well as
http://www.amsn-project.net/wiki/Gift_ideas
And please, participate (those not apply to all those participating in this
already).

KaKaRoTo