ok hi, first, I'd like to explain our 'TODO' mail system.. it's a system
we've been using for previous releases and since some of you are new to the
team, you might not know how it works...

It's simple, we give a list of TODO items by mail, when you want to add or
remove an item, you simply write :

ADDED :

- do this

or

REMOVED:

- this bug

(can't remember we wrote REMOVED or DONE.. either way is fine, although it
might be better to differenciate both as one bug is fixed versus one bug has
been dumped cause it can't be fixed, or invalid, etc...)

You can also write a comment with your todo item, like explain why adding
it, or why removed it, etc...

and THEN, the important part, is that you must copy/paste the TODO from the
previous mail (no ">" in front of it or anything), and add/remove your todo
items to it.. and that's it.. the rest of the mail should be cleared of any
extra info...

I'll give an example in a few seconds...

KaKaRoTo