So.. as you can notice here.. I add a simple description.. and then paste
the whole TODO under it, this way we don't loose some TODO items because
someone forgot to repaste the whole list, etc...

Also notice that I removed "Square's stuff", this shouldn't be in the list,
the list should only contain the TODO items, not separate by who wants to
work on it.. (we can assign someone to a task by adding his name between
parenthesis at the end of the line).

Also notice that I removed  "then i have to test somethings on CW" because
that's not a TODO item..

TODO items should be simple descriptions of a feature or bug, not what we
plan on doing.. we probably plan on doing lots of things but they are not a
TODO item themselves...
I also changed square's "and i want to draw ListChoose in canvas (actually i
am using rendercontact and it takes 6 seconds to show about 500 contacts)"
into " Make ListChoose draw in a canvas" which is a better description for
the item.. (descriptions must be short and easy to read/understand and
generic.. no "I want to.." etc.. )

Also an important point... we can have many bugfixes to do, a lot of stuff
we want to take care of, etc.. and we can do them and fix them before the
release if we want to.. but not everything should go into the release TODO
list... the list should actually only contain *release critical* elements,
which means that if we do not fix those items, we do not have a release...
so only add critical stuff in there, not 'anything that can be done'...

The current list looks good, it shows what should be done, and I think
everything in there (apart from the ListChoose i think) should be fixed
before the release... as you can see, it's not just critical bugs, but stuff
that need to be done before the release...

I hope this explains it all well enough :)

happy fixing :)

KaKaRoTo