p.s: for the curious, here's the commit counts per author for all the
branches, since a lot of work has been done in branches other than trunk/,
then merged later :
http://pastebin.com/vKPamT7K
This doesn't include some of the other work that was done in a
separate/private SVN repository then merged (like the libsiren code that I
did in a private repo with hundreds of commits before commiting it all to
amsn repo in a single commit). And it doesn't include the work on amsn2 that
is being currently developed on git and not svn.

KaKaRoTo