On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 5:33 AM, Álvaro J. Iradier <airad...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 7:38 PM, Youness Alaoui
> <kakar...@kakaroto.homelinux.net> wrote:
> > p.s: for the curious, here's the commit counts per author for all the
> > branches, since a lot of work has been done in branches other than
> trunk/,
> > then merged later :
> > http://pastebin.com/vKPamT7K
>
> So, even counting lang and langlist commits,  it is still about 1200
> commits? And remember langlist commits were automatic, but lang file
> commits were manually done (and checked).

This is getting ridiculous... my answer : SO WHAT?
We're in kindergarten anymore, I don't care what you did, where you did it,
or when you did it, or for how long or how many commits you had, and if they
were one liners or huge features.. it's all the same, it's in the past, and
nobody cares.. what I care about is the future, WILL you put out another
1200 commits? or you just want to have your name in there and proudly do
nothing like for the last 3 years?
That was my point, but you wanted to brag about your commit count, I just
gave you a quick reality check...

/me is tired of the "mine is bigger" debates..wtf...

KaKaRoTo