Not syncresolver, but branches/pulidor_branch:

Revision 10834  - Directory Listing
Modified Fri Jan 9 19:28:50 2009 UTC (14 months ago) by airadier

Long time uncommited fixes?

Revision 10391 - Directory Listing
Modified Thu Aug 14 10:04:02 2008 UTC (19 months ago) by airadier

Fixed a missing bracket

Revision 10383  - Directory Listing
Modified Sat Aug 9 12:48:40 2008 UTC (19 months ago) by airadier

Some cleanup and speeding in XML parsing. Make xml2list create a more
homogeneus list, removing some unneded nesting, and making #text nodes
similar no
standard nodes (easier for list2xml). Added new method
GetXmlNodeChildren, that makes parsing easier, and cleaned up some
procedures.

--
 Alvaro J. Iradier Muro - airad...@gmail.com