I just got an email from an user that says that she want me to refund
her (0.99 eur) because "my app causes her nexus one to lock up".

Now, apart from the curiosity of find out the cause of this lock up,
what is the most correct thing to do? I asked her more detail in order
to find the problem, but after this, should I give her the money
back?
What do you all do in this kind of situation? Has this ever happened
to you?

Thanks in advance

Federico