On Aug 24, 7:11 am, Federico Paolinelli <fedep...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now, apart from the curiosity of find out the cause of this lock up,

Does your app use OpenGL? There's a bug deep in the Android OpenGL
implementation which can cause this. Search this group for
waitForCondition for more information, although not necessarily a
solution. :^(

> what is the most correct thing to do? I asked her more detail in order
> to find the problem, but after this, should I give her the money
> back?

It's really your call. You're under no obligation to refund it after
24-48 hours, but in the interest of customer relations, it would
probably be the right thing to do. My feeling is always that I don't
want their 0.99 at the expense of an unhappy customer, but that's me.

String