I'm not really crazy about the whole In App Billing thing. I'm selling
a paid app pretty successfully (so I guess kind of biased). Now here
comes in App billing, so everybody and their brother can offer a free
version of anything, then get people to "buy up" or unlock features
through In App Billing. I wasn't really a fan of the "lite"/"pro"
versions of apps either.

I guess I'm too old school. I just want to offer my customers a good
price for an app and give them everything I can for that price. I'm
sure I'll have to wise up soon to stay competitive though.