According to the docs, it's going to be for 1.6+ devices.  They will
be pushing updates to the market app worldwide at some point.
It's not really an SDK.  It's an aidl file which you use to
communicate with the market app.  But with no 2.3.0 version of the
market app available yet, it's not possible to fully test it yet.
Even the dungeon app won't work as far as I can tell.