2012/10/26 Ian Ni-Lewis <ile...@google.com>:
> This is the right answer. If you fill out the appropriate support form (e.g.
> http://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/bin/request.py?contact_type=publishing)
> and don't get an answer within about 3 business days, then you can ask
> someone on this forum to escalate. Make sure you have your ticket number.

Hello again.

This issue has been going on since April or May and is affecting multiple apps.

It's surely been more than three days since then.

Who do I ask on this forum to escalate?

Are you actually one of those mysterious, always hiding in the
darkness, Google Play engineers?

Does escalate mean it gets fixed, or that it gets posted on the "known
issues" page, forever, with a comment "we're working on it, thank you
for your patience"?

> In many cases, it's not "google engineers" who need to solve your problem.
> It's one of the support teams that have access to change the production
> database. That's why any engineer you talk to will steer you to the official
> forms first.

Is there someone who oversees Market/Play, both engineering and production?

Someone who's job it is to make sure the thing works, no matter why it's broken?

Looking from where I sit (and admittedly, it's a long way from
Mountain View), that particular asylum is run by the inmates. I'd love
to be proven wrong.

-- K