Something unofficial? Not a strict plan like we will be done in 2 days, but
something more than:"We understand your concerns and we will make an update
which will treat properly the paid applications and in the feature G1/G2 and
etc will be synchronized with the ADPs." Just an example. Because now, I as
a developer am stuck and don`t know what to expect.

Thanks!

P.S. I understand you. Such big project and so many expectations, deadlines
and a whole new sphere of development, but google should understand us too.
We have the right to know whats happening and will happen.