I'm doing what I can to get a 1.1 update available to ADP1 owners.

At a high level the differences between 1.0 and 1.1 for the ADP1
should be about the same as the differences between 1.0 (TC4-RC30) and
1.1 (PLAT-RC33) for the US T-Mobile G1, but I do not have visibility
over the exact details in every single area, and especially in some of
the Google-proprietary areas like Maps or Market.

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Android Engineer, Google.

Questions sent directly to me will likely get ignored or forwarded to
a public forum with no further warning.