Here are a few ideas to reduce these comments and educate your users:

-provide a userguide in the app and on your product web site.
-add Toasts throughout your app that provide tips for using your app.
-add a Tips dialog on launch that provides helpful hints.
-add a forum to your product web site for questions (looks like you
did this).
-this is a tough one...make your app simple to use and idiot proof.

Jeff
http://www.trackaroo.com