> Of course, if you have a game that has to be purchased, you'll have a

problem as you can't purchase your own item. There are several ways

around that though.

You can leave a comment on your own paid app. Just install it on your phone
via Eclipse or adb and it will show up in the Market "Downloads" section as
if you paid for it. It may not show up right away. If not, find you app in
the market, try to buy it (which will fail), and exit the Market app. If you
try again it should show up. Then you can rate it and leave a comment. At
least this works for me.

TreKing - Chicago transit tracking app for Android-powered devices
http://sites.google.com/site/rezmobileapps/treking