Okay guys,

I didn't think this would make so much noise.
I can say there is a need of android.
So I have a new server, I can put there all things we need.
Git, wiki, bugtracker and mailing list.
If you can give me some ideas of programs you prefer, I am flexible.

Greeting Serdar
PS: I would prefer donut because of the advantages of donut, but we can push it away to the future.