Serdar Dere wrote:
Download the zip (why zip??) and flash the system.img file.
It should work, because it's a yaffs2 or jaffs2 file.

Good point. We don't need to blindly follow Koolu's path but should build on the good work they did.

I have modified Jim's post to the Koolu forum on this announcement so that it catches everyone's attention. I assume Jim is OK with that?

Which brings me to the subject of a forum. Following spam attacks earlier this year Brian changed the setup so that every new poster had to be moderated. This means I have to wade through tons of spam to try and find the genuine new posts. Not sure I am willing to spend my time doing this much longer when it could be fixed easily if I had access to the phpBB server. Equally if I stop then the forum is not accessible to new users.

What do others think?  Do we need to set up a new forum as well?

Aitch