Harry Mutch wrote:
Ok here's my understanding of the consensus after reading your feedback. We go with a mailing list only for now and focus on building a good Wiki. If the volume of non developer type mails becomes too much, then we might look to start our own forum.

Speaking of the wiki, is there any information that we should add from the openmoko wiki? We also should think about what we want the articles on the openmoko wiki for. In one way it would be good to keep the info there minimal on the other side if other users of the freerunner already got a account at openmoko I don't think we should force them to register at google code. We got a basic FAQ at google code right now but would be good to expand on that.

larlin

I will try to keep the Koolu forum alive for now with the minimum of time spent there. Does anyone know if Brian Code is still around? He hasn't answered any emails for a couple of months now.

Aitch