Harry Mutch wrote:
2009/9/20 Lars Lindholm <lar...@lysator.liu.se <mailto:lar...@lysator.liu.se>>

    Speaking of the wiki, is there any information that we should add
    from the openmoko wiki? We also should think about what we want
    the articles on the openmoko wiki for. In one way it would be good
    to keep the info there minimal on the other side if other users of
    the freerunner already got a account at openmoko I don't think we
    should force them to register at google code. We got a basic FAQ
    at google code right now but would be good to expand on that.

I am a great fan of the ArchLinux wiki. Clean no nonsense style and kept up to date. Should be simple for people to find what they want whether they be new user or dev. I think the OpenMoko wiki pages for Android are a very good start. Does anyone know who maintains those?
I have made a few changes, I think users has updated them from time to time.

I suggest we begin with the more technical issues and add user help stuff as we get a more usable release. Anyone who wants to work on this can contact me directly so we discuss details off-line.

For faster more detailed discussion I would suggest the irc channel #freerunner-android on freenode.net.

Aitch