Toerless Eckert <t...@cs.fau.de> wrote:
    > On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 03:07:15PM -0400, Michael Richardson wrote:
    >> > I would prefer to have the simple definition "ANI == systems that
support
    >> > both BRSKI and ACP" in the doc itself. Threre is really no single
authoritative
    >> > normative document for ANI, so it should simply be stated equally in
BRSKI and
    >> > ACP. Rest of text is fine.
    >>
    >> I'm not getting what you are suggesting.
    >> I think you are saying that we shouldn't point at ACP for the ANI term,
but
    >> rather define it ourselves?

    > Yes.

okay, I've copied text:

   ANI:  "Autonomic Network Infrastructure".  The ANI is the
         infrastructure to enable Autonomic Networks.  It includes ACP,
         BRSKI and GRASP.  Every Autonomic Network includes the ANI,
         but not every ANI network needs to include autonomic functions
         beyond the ANI (nor intent).  An ANI network without further
         autonomic functions can for example support secure zero touch bootstrap
         and stable connectivity for SDN networks - see
         [I-D.ietf-anima-stable-connectivity]

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-