Hi, Yizhou

    I have read the draft, and I think it is good to have a convince way to
update the policies in the network.

    Also, I want to share some personal understandings here. If any
misunderstandings, please correct me. Thanks.

    The AAPs need to inform the PEPs of the policies of the users by using the
GRASP. It can happen when the user logs in, logs out, or triggers some policy
changes.

    Maybe the first step is that the PEPs subscribe to the policy changing even
that they are interested in.  Do they send some GRASP messages to AAPs here?

    And then, if the user logs in, logs out, or triggers some policy changes,
the AAP informs the PEPs that have subscribed. GRASP is used here. Is it a
multicast?

Best Regards
Zongpeng Du

duzongp...@foxmail.com & duzongp...@chinamobile.com