We're interested in using this work, too. A lot of our deployments (especially
those that are focused on getting live [no-refresh] updates via JavaScript) end
up being slowed down by the requirement to adapt to Javascript cross-domain
security; we'd like to be able to run as an appserver behind other web servers,
if it was easy.

-- Rick Cobb