On 16 May  2006, at 17:04 , Janine Sisk wrote:

On May 16, 2006, at 6:57 AM, Tom Jackson wrote:

Are these completely unrelated installs wrt Guan's sites?

Yes. I also am not seeing the memory problems he is; it seems that 3.2/3.3 and 3.4 are exhibiting different weirdnesses.

I've seen the memory problem on the Linux 2.6 servers. On the few servers that run Linux 2.4 I've not encountered the memory problem, but the scheduled procs did stop running there.

Guan

--
AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/

with the