On May 16, 2006, at 8:04 AM, Nathan Folkman wrote:

It's been a while, and I'm still on my first cup of coffee, but I think your biggest hurdle is probably going to be the loss of "ns_share" in favor of "nsv". Also 4.x requires Tcl 8.x. Hope that helps!

Ugh. You're absolutely right - this site is *full* of ns_shares. That's probably another reason why we decided not to tackle this a while back. I know the client didn't want to spend any time on the old site if it could possibly be avoided.

janine

--
AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/

with the