Bernard,

So, GitHub prefers to receive external calls to access more often Github
> repositories, instead of PHP scripts having an access to their local files
> !

I am afraid I do not understand what you are referring to.

> But if there was several command-line availlable, there would have been
> no need to fech information from HTML code.

The GitHub API does not return HTML, it returns JSON. It can be accessed
with `curl` and parsed with `jq`.

Regardless, if it is a out-of-the-box command line tool you are looking
for,
I believe one exists:

 https://hub.github.com/

seems to be well-documented and has a large userbase. I have not used
it myself so I cannot vouch for it but I would be happy to hear whether it
serves your purpose.

[image: Sushain Cherivirala]
*Sushain K. Cherivirala *
Stanford University, M.S. in Computer Science '19
Carnegie Mellon University, B.S. in Computer Science '18
(713) 992-4043  <713-992-4043>| www.skc.name