Bernard,

I did not found on the official Apertium translator code where language
> nomes (written in different languages) are stored.

I do not believe there is such a database within the Apertium translator
itself.

Apertium APy, which beta.apertium.org, apertium.org and a number of other
installations rely on builds a SQLite database from SQL files that contain
language
names in different locales. The databases are available with some
documentation here:

https://github.com/apertium/apertium-apy/tree/master/language_names#language-names

Please feel free to open an issue for any documentation you feel is
missing.

[image: Sushain Cherivirala]
*Sushain K. Cherivirala *
Stanford University, M.S. in Computer Science '19
Carnegie Mellon University, B.S. in Computer Science '18
(713) 992-4043  <713-992-4043>| www.skc.name