Hi Okonkwo,

How many words you will be able to add into the monodix (and how many in
the bidix?), and what is your WER goal?

Do you think 1 week is enough to work on transfer rules?

Another thing, as I understand from your proposal your main focus on a
bilingual dictionary, the monodix needs more focus otherwise you can't good
result or you have to work simultaneously.

Sevilay