On  8 Aug 00 at 18:40, Clarence Verge wrote:

>>I find very few messages hit MY Trash without at least a skim.
>>Excepting SPAM. '-)

I agree Clarence. I probably spend less than 10 seconds each on the
messages I am not interested in. Then they're gone. I mostly enjoy
the freewheeling nature of this list. I think it contributes to our
sense of community, something I don't get on a moderated list.

Regards,
Dale Mentzer

Logic: The art of being wrong with confidence.

    This mail written by a user of Arachne, the DOS Internet Client
                WWWWW World Wide Web Without Windows
          http://home.arachne.cz Arachne DOS Browser Home Page