On 8 Aug 2000, at 16:59, Pete wrote:

>   For example... A web page displaying all topics less than
> [user input] days old. Checkboxes next to each displayed topic. Check
> the desired ones and hit enter. A script could then generate a streamlined
> download... Rather than 30-40 e-mails a day, whether of interest or not.
>   Who could write such a script? hmmm...

hmmm indeed...

> Maybe AVA could use a new page? hehe <G>

Well, I did see a CPAN (Comprehensive Perl Archive Network) thing to
download mail from a POP server. I could set up a free POP account
somewhere and get it from there...

But how many sites already archive the list?

BTW I would like to rename AVA (Arachne.VirtualAve) to something like
Arachne Fan Club. Would anyone have any problems with that? The address
and everything else will remain unchanged.

--
Ben Hood, Arachne Fan Club Webmaster
http://arachne.virtualave.net