Hi Jana,

I installed the RC2 on my Mac; but when I start the server, nothing
happens. No log file is generated, the URL ( is not

I want to evaluate this product as part of a proposal which I am preparing
for my client. But this product has the worst bootstraping IMHO.

~ Niranjan

On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 8:24:09 AM UTC-7, Jana V wrote:
> Hello community,
> In case you have not seen it yet – the RC2 of the upcoming ArangoDB 3.1 is
> feature complete and ready for testing!
> It comes with several improvements and new features, the list of which you
> can find here
> <https://www.arangodb.com/2016/10/release-candidate-2-of-arangodb-3-1/>.
> There is also “a-little-something-special” feature which we introduce for
> the first time – SmartGraphs. In short it enables you to shard really huge
> graphs in a cluster achieving close to the same performance as on a single
> instance. You will find a more detailed explanation here
> <https://docs.arangodb.com/3.1.rc2/Manual/Graphs/SmartGraphs/index.html>.
> As it is a completely new feature, I invite you all to give it a spin and
> tell us what you like, dislike, would prefer to have differently – any
> feedback is a great feedback, and we grow thanks to it. ;) It comes as part
> of the ArangoDBEnterprise Edition
> <https://www.arangodb.com/download-arangodb-enterprise/> which is free
> for evaluation (Yes, there is a short download form; and yes, we promise to
> "spam" you only a tiny little bit  :) ) Join our #feedback31
> <https://slack.arangodb.com/> slack community channel to let us know what
> you think.

"ArangoDB" group.
to arangodb+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.