Hi Jana,

I installed the RC2 on my Mac; but when I start the server, nothing
happens. No log file is generated, the URL (http://127.0.0.1:8529/) is not
accessible.

I want to evaluate this product as part of a proposal which I am preparing
for my client. But this product has the worst bootstraping IMHO.

~ Niranjan