Thanks everyone for quick replies.

Part of my evaluation is to use reactive Java Driver (our current
application is built using reactive model). As per the documentation your
latest Java Driver provides async and reactive features, but works only
with 3.1 version. Hence, I chose to use 3.1 RC2.

Could you please let me know when are you planning GA for this version?

~ Niranjan

On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 8:24:09 AM UTC-7, Jana V wrote:
> Hello community,
> In case you have not seen it yet – the RC2 of the upcoming ArangoDB 3.1 is
> feature complete and ready for testing!
> It comes with several improvements and new features, the list of which you
> can find here
> <>.
> There is also “a-little-something-special” feature which we introduce for
> the first time – SmartGraphs. In short it enables you to shard really huge
> graphs in a cluster achieving close to the same performance as on a single
> instance. You will find a more detailed explanation here
> <>.
> As it is a completely new feature, I invite you all to give it a spin and
> tell us what you like, dislike, would prefer to have differently – any
> feedback is a great feedback, and we grow thanks to it. ;) It comes as part
> of the ArangoDBEnterprise Edition
> <> which is free
> for evaluation (Yes, there is a short download form; and yes, we promise to
> "spam" you only a tiny little bit  :) ) Join our #feedback31
> <> slack community channel to let us know what
> you think.

"ArangoDB" group.
For more options, visit