Hi Niranjan,

I might have found the obstacle you faced.
When I tested it I used the port 8001 as shown in the WebUI during
authentication. Please retry with this port http://localhost:8001/ and it
should work just fine.

As you used the CLI where another (non-working) port is mentioned I assume
that this caused the problem.
We are checking why this inconsistency happened. Sorry for the hassle!

Please let me know if port 8001 works for you now.

Best, Jan