On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 8:04 PM, Owen DeLong <[email protected]> wrote:
.....
> Actually, I believe that this circumstance is the reason that the immediate
> needs clause
> exists.

"Immediate need" occurred to me, too, but as the
NRPM can be a bit "dense" to parse, I had not had
time to review if it properly applies.  I am glad someone
has more time (and experience) to parse the NRPM.

.....

> If people support the idea above, I'm happy to put it into a policy template
> and get it started in the process. If there is strong support, it can
> probably be moved through the process fairly quickly.

The devil is in the details, but this does, indeed,
sound like the correct change to resolve what
appears to one of those practical issues in real
work networks that I support.

Gary
_______________________________________________
PPML
You are receiving this message because you are subscribed to
the ARIN Public Policy Mailing List ([email protected]).
Unsubscribe or manage your mailing list subscription at:
http://lists.arin.net/mailman/listinfo/arin-ppml
Please contact [email protected] if you experience any issues.

Reply via email to